Interior Developed Thumbnails

Here I expanded more on what I believe the interiors of a couple of buildings would be, this also allowed me to experiment with what colours I'd use. For the interiors I wanted to focus on how the water is being brought up. One and two is a windmill structure as it is how the need of water is met, I like how I was able to present the functionality and the purpose of the building. Three and four is inside a temple which links to the worship side, I like the idea of the stained glass for the windows alongside the idea of the entrance way from Shintoism.

For the final piece I believe I'd use either idea one or four, as I like how the view points are able to capture the majority of the details within each building. I will want to improve by adjusting the perspectives and adding more details, highlights, depth and tone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

King Kong (1933) Film Review